Migrating old app, already ported to Delphi 1, to Delphi 2

Hi,

   I'm trying to port an old (big) application to delphi 2, but it uses
the old style collections and dosstreams. In delphi 1 I had the rtl70
available, which of course won't work with delphi 2. Has someone got
a port of the objects.pas unit, which contains the code for these?

I am trying to port the whole thing (a simulation) to get some speed gains.
Does someone know if the advertised speed gains are in the interface only,
or in the execution of normal code too?

Lots of thanks for spending your valuable thinking time on this message

        Robert Jochemsen
        Jochem...@fel.tno.nl

Re:Migrating old app, already ported to Delphi 1, to Delphi 2

In article <4uuln1$...@alley.fel.tno.nl>, Engb...@fel.tno.nl says...

Hi, there
        Robert Jochemsen
        Jochem...@fel.tno.nl

Email-adres in message header was incorrect.
Now hopefully corrected.

Other Threads