How does TMT Lite Pascal Fare againt BP70

Hi...

I have recently downloaded the TMTLite Pascal, but haven't had the time to
look at it yet (Further as the demos I mean)...

How does it compare to Borland Pascal 7.0 in terms of speed (And then I mean
the speed of the compiled code)...

And Does anybody know the difference in speed between the Lite and the Pro
version...

Because if TMT Pascal can match Borland Pascal, Then We don't need No Borland
Pascal 8.0 (Except maybe for the Funky IDE)...... Which ofcourse brings us to the question
is there a good IDE for TMT Pascal, (Hopefully just one like Borlands)....

Andre Jakobs
  MicroBrain Technologies Inc.
    The Netherlands

PS. Due to my work, I can only look at Newsgroups in the weekend, So would you please
email me at this adress: jak...@esd.nl

Thanx in advance.... CJa.... And Happy Pascalling.....