Indy: RSAAboutOK Undeclared identifier

I cannot install V9 (Delphi 5). It doesn't compile.

Any ideas where I can find this component?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm talking about the Indy sources.

Re:Indy: RSAAboutOK Undeclared identifier

"Ruben Misrahi" <sofs...@lek.net> wrote in news:3c87ee5b_2@dnews:

> I cannot install V9 (Delphi 5). It doesn't compile.

> Any ideas where I can find this component?

> Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm talking about the Indy sources.

I see you put it in the subject - for future please put it in the message as
well.

Check your sources and make sure they are up to date, you may have downloaded
during someones check in.

--
Chad Z. Hower
Atozed Software Technical Support

Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

Re:Indy: RSAAboutOK Undeclared identifier

"Ruben Misrahi" <sofs...@lek.net> wrote in news:3c87ee5b_2@dnews:

> I cannot install V9 (Delphi 5). It doesn't compile.

> Any ideas where I can find this component?

> Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm talking about the Indy sources.

It might help if you told us what error you received.

IntraWeb & FinalBuilder - http://www.AToZedSoftware.com

Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

Other Threads