Nevrona.com unreachable through safeweb.com

Hi

I have tried to access nevrona.com through safeweb.com, but was
unsuccessful.  This is really bad.

Can't they just have a page on Source Forge, or spend $4/mo. on hosting that
everyone can see?

Regards

Peter

Re:Nevrona.com unreachable through safeweb.com

"Peter Jukel" <pju...@nospam.triplehash.com> wrote in

> Can't they just have a page on Source Forge, or spend $4/mo. on hosting
> that everyone can see?

Before jumping to conclusions, you should read the other threads regarding this and the source
of the problem.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/
Current Location: St. Petersburg, Russia

Re:Nevrona.com unreachable through safeweb.com

Sorry.  Just that one expects to be able to see a website when you type in
its URL.  What if I were a Nevrona customer trying to find information about
their products?  I can't because there website isn't available to me.  I
have never had this problem before.

It is in their interests to make their website available (if they actually
sell anything, which I don't know).

Regards

Peter

Re:Nevrona.com unreachable through safeweb.com

Kudzu,

in article <Xns9117837FCC866chadngpbe...@207.105.83.65>, you wrote:

> Before jumping to conclusions, you should read the other threads regarding this and the source
> of the problem.

and try again. I got through successfully on both http and ftp yesterday.

---
Regards
Ralph (TeamB)
***

> Sorry.  Just that one expects to be able to see a website when you type
> in its URL.  What if I were a Nevrona customer trying to find information
> about their products?  I can't because there website isn't available to
> me.  I have never had this problem before.

> It is in their interests to make their website available (if they
> actually sell anything, which I don't know).

But the problem is NOT Nevrona. Its a router between you and Nevrona.  When there was an
earthquake in CA, surely it affected Borland but there is only so much they could do....