ADO-Delphi6.0 qtintf.dll not found ?

When I run ADO program in a system which not installed
Delphi6.0 case a error 'qtintf.dll not found'.

But , this problem not in Delphi5.0,

why?

Re:ADO-Delphi6.0 qtintf.dll not found ?

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:29:44 +0800, "zhaokai" <k...@citiz.net> wrote:
>When I run ADO program in a system which not installed
>Delphi6.0 case a error 'qtintf.dll not found'.

>But , this problem not in Delphi5.0,

>why?

qtIntf.dll is the Qt runtime for CLX applications.

Regards from Germany

Franz-Leo

Re:ADO-Delphi6.0 qtintf.dll not found ?

Check all the units in your project (and custom components if any) to see if
QForms is in the uses clause.

--

Alain Quesnel
cinqsanss...@compuserve.com

"zhaokai" <k...@citiz.net> wrote in message news:3be7bdcc_2@dnews...
> When I run ADO program in a system which not installed
> Delphi6.0 case a error 'qtintf.dll not found'.

> But , this problem not in Delphi5.0,

> why?

Re:ADO-Delphi6.0 qtintf.dll not found ?

Thank you for you help !!

"Alain Quesnel" <cinqsanss...@compuserve.com> wrote in message

> Check all the units in your project (and custom components if any) to see
if
> QForms is in the uses clause.

> --

> Alain Quesnel
> cinqsanss...@compuserve.com

> "zhaokai" <k...@citiz.net> wrote in message news:3be7bdcc_2@dnews...
> > When I run ADO program in a system which not installed
> > Delphi6.0 case a error 'qtintf.dll not found'.

> > But , this problem not in Delphi5.0,

> > why?

Other Threads