Client Server Paradox Help?

 We currently have working Delphi standalone software packages using the
Paradox database.

Most of the code is now re-written, converting the table components to
queries using SQL but now we need to sort out the Client Server
database.

I have already worked with Interbase and have looked at Microsoft SQL
Server. I really would like to be able to use a Client Server version of
Paradox though.

As for as I know, Borland(Imprise) no longer produce Paradox. I believe
C{*word*203}now own Paradox.

Can anyone confirm that a Client Server version of paradox exists and
where I can get it from.

Also, I am using Delphi 4 Professional, so I presume would need to
update to Delphi 5 Enterprise but I'm not sure.

--
Nice One! Sorted!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.