MultiSelect on DBGrid

Hi I am writing a program which allow user to select mutli records on a
grid. I want to know which record is selected. How should I do?

Thanks

--
George Huang
At Accton Technology

Re:MultiSelect on DBGrid

hi

try to enable multi select in the dbgrid otions... then

  if DBGrid1.SelectedRows.Count > 1 then
    begin
      RxDBGrid1.SelectedRows.Refresh;
      for i := 0 to RxDBGrid1.SelectedRows.Count-1 do
        begin
          DataForm.Table.GotoBookmark(TBookMark
                        (DBGrid1.SelectedRows.Items[i]));
        end;

Mohamed A. Hammady

khuang wrote:

> Hi I am writing a program which allow user to select mutli records on a
> grid. I want to know which record is selected. How should I do?

> Thanks

> --
> George Huang
> At Accton Technology