OLB, TLB

Have anybody an idea what are files with this extension??? How to work
with??? I have installed MS Office 97 and this includes MSWORD.OLD and some
.tlb files. I was open it within D4, but didn't understand. Only one I know
is this files contains declaration for OLE Automation and COM objects.

Please tell me more.

Thanx

--
Milan Tomes
email: Milan.To...@nospam.haida.cz

PS: Sorry for my english

Re:OLB, TLB

Take a look at

www.softmosis.ca/WordFAQ.html

for details on how to use the Office type libraries.

Regards,

Joel Milne
SoftMosis Consulting Inc.
www.softmosis.ca

Milan Tomes wrote in message <7mfb1n$2...@forums.borland.com>...
>Have anybody an idea what are files with this extension??? How to work
>with??? I have installed MS Office 97 and this includes MSWORD.OLD and some
>.tlb files. I was open it within D4, but didn't understand. Only one I know
>is this files contains declaration for OLE Automation and COM objects.

>Please tell me more.

>Thanx

>--
>Milan Tomes