BDE merge module

I am using Installshield4, and I have downloaded the BDE merge module. When
I check the box to include it in dependencies nothing happens. Previously
when I used the Installshield that came with D7 the utility opened. Please
advise

Re:BDE merge module

for the information of others who have this problem:

with installshield express installed
a) go to add/remove programs and select installshield
b)select modify
c)you will get a menu with drop down boxes for pro and enterprise
d)select the appropriate one
e)select install on hard disc and accept all the defaults

this will install the merge module.

why these instructions are not in the help files I do not know

"H Koch" <hk...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> I am using Installshield4, and I have downloaded the BDE merge module.
When
> I check the box to include it in dependencies nothing happens. Previously
> when I used the Installshield that came with D7 the utility opened. Please
> advise

Other Threads