French and German updates available for IBX 4.2

I've uploaded the French and German resource updates for IBX 4.2 to Code
Central.  You can find them at
http://ww6.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/author?authorid=102.

You should first download the 4.2 update and install it.  Then download the
appropriate zip for your language version of Delphi/BCB.  The dclib50.fr/de
should go in the bin directory and the vclib50.fr/de should go in the
<windows\system> directory.  Overwrite the existing files.

I've heard back on the French, but not the German.  If I don't hear about German
problems I will get them up on the web site in a few days.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?