DBEdit.Text changed value not visible in TField.Value

My DBEdit component is linked to a TFloatfield in a dbase table.
Normally a change in DBEdit components (change caused by user input) is
visible in the value of the linked field (.Value property).
This works for all fields I'm using except for one. I have compared the
properties of the DBEdit components and those of the Field components, but I
cannot find the cause.
Can anybody help me?

I'm using D4 on Win98, BDE 5.01, no cached updates, dbase table level 5.

Reyer Sneller
Netherlands

Re:DBEdit.Text changed value not visible in TField.Value

In addition to my previous message.
Finally I notice that my table is updated correctly, although the value of
the field shows the old value in the de{*word*81} before the Table.post is
executed.

Reyer

Reijer Sneller <rsnel...@worldonline.nl> schreef in berichtnieuws
95h15g$h...@bornews.inprise.com...

> My DBEdit component is linked to a TFloatfield in a dbase table.
> Normally a change in DBEdit components (change caused by user input) is
> visible in the value of the linked field (.Value property).
> This works for all fields I'm using except for one. I have compared the
> properties of the DBEdit components and those of the Field components, but
> cannot find the cause.
> Can anybody help me?

> I'm using D4 on Win98, BDE 5.01, no cached updates, dbase table level 5.

> Reyer Sneller
> Netherlands

Other Threads