HELP: network problem : Win 95 OSR2 implicated?

One of my users has installed my program onto three machines as follows:
"The first and second machines are Pentium 133 and have the latest versions
of Windows'95 (OSR2) and MS Office'97. The third machine is a Pentium 75
with the original version of Windows'95 and MS Office'95. On the first two
machines, when initially starting the program, I get the following message
in an error box - with just an "OK" button:
'nvalid file name'  " - he is referring to the program attempting to access
its database table.  Can anyone shed any light on this?  Thanks, David
Edwards

Re:HELP: network problem : Win 95 OSR2 implicated?

Are these machines running FAT32?  If so, you must use BDE version 3.5
or later.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.              )
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Re:HELP: network problem : Win 95 OSR2 implicated?

Thanks, Bill.

Bill Todd (TeamB) <Bill_T...@compuserve.com.nospam> wrote in article
<3495b53f.30131...@forums.borland.com>...

        )
> (To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Other Threads