Looking for programming articles, tips and tricks.

Hi all,

I have a few ASP and HTML articles and tips on
http://www.sourcecodecorner.com. I am now looking for articles across other
languages.

The main focus of the site is to provide information on any programming
topic, with articles across different languages, puzzles (not yet ready) and
a forum. Naturally to do this, I need to provide articles in other languages
that I don't know about. This is why I am asking for your help.

If anyone has any articles, tips or tricks, or would even like to convert
the articles currently on www.sourcecodecorner.com, then I would be happy to
see them. Credit will obviously be given for each article.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or
[email protected]

Thanks for reading.