Word 97 to Word 2000

We have written an application in Delphi 3, which spawns MS Word to
print documentation via an RTF file. This works fine when the client
has Word 97, but when the client has Word 2000, the document headers,
footers and formatting is all missing. I understand that I may need to
get hold of an additional component to handle this properly... any
pointers?

Thanks,

Matt.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Re:Word 97 to Word 2000

meust...@my-deja.com wrote:
>We have written an application in Delphi 3, which spawns MS Word to
>print documentation via an RTF file. This works fine when the client
>has Word 97, but when the client has Word 2000, the document headers,
>footers and formatting is all missing. I understand that I may need to
>get hold of an additional component to handle this properly... any
>pointers?

 /============== [ Word & Excel Tips ] ================\
|  Deborah Pate's Automation Pages                      |
|   http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/Automation.htm    |
|  Graham Marshall: Word & Excel with Delphi            |
|   http://vzone.{*word*269}.net/graham.marshall/word.htm    |
|   http://vzone.{*word*269}.net/graham.marshall/excel.htm   |

Regards, Udo
--
homepage: http://www.nesshoever.de/
[reply to the newsgroup - unrequested mails will be ignored]

Other Threads