Component Wanted: RadioGroup with text wrapping

Hi everybody.

Do you know any free/shareware component that will have RadioGroup
functionality (optionally 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns) with text wrapping (if
necessary) in Radio Button Labels?

If I need to write such component, what events in the original
RadioGroup components I have to overwrite?

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Re:Component Wanted: RadioGroup with text wrapping

You can 'workaround' this, buts its a little dirty, and you probably
wouldnt want to do this too often...

Set the Caption of the Radio buttons to empty.
Resize the radio button component so that it just fits the button
itself.
Put a TLabel next to each of the buttons, and sets the caption.
Give each label an accelerator.
Set the WordWrap on as desired.
Put the Radio buttons next to its corresponding TLabel.
Set the FocusControl on the TLabel to its corresponding radiobutton.
For each label create an OnClick event which sets the focus to its
corresponding radiobutton eg RadioButton1.SetFocus;

Efim Shvartsburg wrote:

> Hi everybody.

> Do you know any free/shareware component that will have RadioGroup
> functionality (optionally 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns) with text wrapping (if
> necessary) in Radio Button Labels?

> If I need to write such component, what events in the original
> RadioGroup components I have to overwrite?

> Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Other Threads