Copying fields from one table to another

Hi,

  I need to copy all the fields and its properties (such as datatype, size,
displaylabel, editmask, etc.) from one dataset component to another.

  Does anybody know the best and easiest way to do this ?

Thanks in advance.

Re:Copying fields from one table to another

Hi,
    If you want to copy data and meta data then you can use something like
SELECT * INTO NEW_TABLE FROM OLD_TABLE

Pramita

"Ulysses Neto" <lissi...@sysplan.com.br> wrote in message

> Hi,

>   I need to copy all the fields and its properties (such as datatype,
size,
> displaylabel, editmask, etc.) from one dataset component to another.

>   Does anybody know the best and easiest way to do this ?

> Thanks in advance.

Other Threads