IB6 - Open Source Tric

Good point Martijn, and that can only improve the image for Interbase.  When
an end users encounters a serioius bug they are going to slam Interbase..
not Firebird or any other opensource version.  That can only hurt Interbase
commercially as well.. I agree that 6.XX bug fixes should go to open
source.. Borland should be free to enhance the product to entice users to
buy the commercial version and sell support.