New Online Delphi Certification (Free for limited time)

Mike Russiello wrote:

> TekMetrics announces its new E-Certification program.  You
> register and take a test online and,  depending on how you do, you can
> be certified at either the standard or master levels.  In the past week,

This is the lamest thing I have heard this year.

How will you know it's the person in question taking the exam?

This is lamer then the Red Hat/Caldera Linux certifications.

Re:New Online Delphi Certification (Free for limited time)

Michael Mitchell wrote:

> Mike Russiello wrote:

> > TekMetrics announces its new E-Certification program.  You
> > register and take a test online and,  depending on how you do, you can
> > be certified at either the standard or master levels.  In the past week,

> This is the lamest thing I have heard this year.

Ok, now we have Jan 11th, so it's time enough for lamy things to come up :-)

--
** Juergen "Cursor" Metzdorf  ** Words of advice for young people **
**    juer...@in-trier.de     ** Avoid sympathy for normal people **

Other Threads