EDBEngine Error - Resource Limit Exceeded

I am running a client server program that uses IBM's Client Access ODBC
driver to connect to an AS/400.  We recently upgraded the
operating system and since that time I have been receiving an error -

Key Violation, IBM Client Access ODBC Driver (32-bit) [(DB2/400
SQL)SQL0904 - Resource Limit exceeded.  Error occurred with an
EDBEngineError Exception.

I had to rebuild some stored procedures, is it possible that I need to grant
some rights?  It seems to occur when I click on too many screens,
we haven't had the error before the upgrade.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dale

Re:EDBEngine Error - Resource Limit Exceeded

You might get a better response in the database.sql newsgroup where the
focus is client/server isssues.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB