Master/Detail Prints only one detail record

I am using queries, one for the master and one for the detail. I have a
datasource for the master query which I put cod eon the On Data Change
event to run the detail query.  What am I missing as only one detail
record prints?  Thanks.

Re:Master/Detail Prints only one detail record

Typically, you'd put a subdetail band linking master to detail and you
wouldn't need to put code in the OnDataChange event. Can you give a little
more detail exactly what you are currently doing?

--
Steve F (Team B)

"Rhea Urusky" <rh...@beaverplastics.com> wrote in message

> I am using queries, one for the master and one for the detail. I have a
> datasource for the master query which I put cod eon the On Data Change
> event to run the detail query.  What am I missing as only one detail
> record prints?  Thanks.

Re:Master/Detail Prints only one detail record

hi !
put the Master dataset name in the DataSource property of your Detail query,
and don't write code in the OnDataChange - its that simple
hope to been helpful!
Stefan

Rhea Urusky <rh...@beaverplastics.com> wrote in message

> I am using queries, one for the master and one for the detail. I have a
> datasource for the master query which I put cod eon the On Data Change
> event to run the detail query.  What am I missing as only one detail
> record prints?  Thanks.

Re:Master/Detail Prints only one detail record

try to set the DataSet of DetailBand to your detail query component, it
should work.

Simon

Rhea Urusky wrote in message <38C02051.7D765...@beaverplastics.com>...
>I am using queries, one for the master and one for the detail. I have a
>datasource for the master query which I put cod eon the On Data Change
>event to run the detail query.  What am I missing as only one detail
>record prints?  Thanks.

Other Threads