How to get SQL Links 3.5???

Hello!!!!

I am Sung Chul, Park.
I lived in Seoul, Korea.
I'm using Delphi 2.0 C/S.
I programming by D2 + MS SQL Server, but I am struggled by slow speed.

I noticed that SQL Links 3.5 is released, and I contacted Korean reseller.
But he(reseller) don't know SQL Links 3.5 is released.

I need SQL Links 3.5, but I don't get it.

Please help me...

Re:How to get SQL Links 3.5???

Look at www.borland.com/bde

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996 22:57:09 GMT, scp...@bbs.para.co.kr

Christian Kaas, c.k...@osn.de
>Softwareentwicklung u. -beratung
>640kB ought to be enough memory ! - Bill Gates 1981

Other Threads