Delphi dead? what about pascal

Not that I think the migration of one programmer to Microsoft will
send Borland nose diving..

Worst case scenario - If Borland dives I would be a little more
concerned about the pascal programming language as Borland is the
only company that has supported this language. We either go to
Visual Basic which although I am sure many people will argue black
and blue with me, is not in the same league in speed and power.
Or we go to C++ and after studying both Pascal and C++ at Uni I can
tell you that it will be a sad day when we say goodbye to the
advancements of the pascal programming language.

Pascal by far has to be the most underated language out!

long live Borland (and thanks)
Matt, ter...@ak.planet.co.nz