Modifying a paradox table at runtime through TTable

I need to modify the fields in a paradox table at runtime.  I tried
using the TTable.FieldDefs.Add but it doesn't actually add the field to
database.  I can't recreate the table because I need to save the records
that are already in it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ian

Re:Modifying a paradox table at runtime through TTable

Execute the following query;
<datatype> ...]
eg.
ALTER TABLE "employee.dbf" ADD FIELD1 SMALLINT

Paul Lambadaris
mailto : p...@singular.gr
www    : http://www.singular.gr

Other Threads