DBGrid automatic post

How can I prevent DBGrid from doing an automatic post when I click on the
next record.  I am using Paradox 7 tables.

Please reply to ajor...@gte.net

Re:DBGrid automatic post

>>How can I prevent DBGrid from doing an automatic post when I click on the
>>next record.  I am using Paradox 7 tables.

You can't.

You could, however, revert changes by using cached updates..

=Bill=

Re:DBGrid automatic post

>How can I prevent DBGrid from doing an automatic post when I click on the
>next record.  I am using Paradox 7 tables.

You can not prevent an automatic post when you change records.
If you want to prevent a post and stay no the current recrod put code in the
beforePost event to check if you want the post to take place.
Call Abort to cancel the post.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com