FastReport: Vertical alignment of 'label'

Hi,

Say I have a detail band with three columns. Col1 is a number. Col2
is a memo which might be multiline (Stretched=TRUE anyway) and Col3
is a floating value.

When the memo is only one line all these cols print nicely on one
line. However when the memo contains multiple lines I want Col3 to
print beside the memo's LAST line and not as by default by the first
line.

How can I vertical align Col3 to align vertically to the stretched
band's lower bound...?

TIA for any hint on this

regards

Tor

Re:FastReport: Vertical alignment of 'label'

Tor
i assume you mean three rectangle objects within the same band.
if that is the case set the bands stretched property to true set the
rectangle's(s) stretched property to true also word wrap propertis if
desired then with the rectangle that you want to align at the bottom of the
band selected go to the text toolbar and select bottom align.

join the fastreport group at  www.egroups.com
regards
gord

"Tor Tveitane" <bush...@online.no> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Say I have a detail band with three columns. Col1 is a number. Col2
> is a memo which might be multiline (Stretched=TRUE anyway) and Col3
> is a floating value.

> When the memo is only one line all these cols print nicely on one
> line. However when the memo contains multiple lines I want Col3 to
> print beside the memo's LAST line and not as by default by the first
> line.

> How can I vertical align Col3 to align vertically to the stretched
> band's lower bound...?

> TIA for any hint on this

> regards

> Tor