Printing Quickreport Page By Page

A lot of the reports I create with Quick Reports are many pages in
length.  I am displaying them in a custom viewer.  I have two questions
with this.

1) Is there a way to print the report one page at a time, or just the
page currently being displayed?
2) Is there a way to determine the total number of pages a report is
with out paging all the way through?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Darron
Darron_Sta...@aici.com

Re:Printing Quickreport Page By Page

> A lot of the reports I create with Quick Reports are many pages in
> length.  I am displaying them in a custom viewer.  I have two questions
> with this.
> 2) Is there a way to determine the total number of pages a report is
> with out paging all the way through?

I found these answers (I still did not try):
1.
In this case, you'll have to run the report twice. In other words, you
first
Prepare the report, note the maximum page number and then rerun it,
inserting the max page number as appropriate.

2.
You do this before Previewing or Printing the report:
Quickrep1.Prepare;
PageCnt := Quickrep1.QRPrinter.PageCount;
PageCnt is now the total nr of pages,
you can do with that what you want.

Regards,
Paolo Balducci