change printer setup in delphi

Hi, everybody:

  I have no idea how to change printer setup in delphi, e.g. switch printer
driver.. Can anybody give me some hint. I'll be very appriciated.

Jing

Re:change printer setup in delphi

Jing-Z...@UIOWA.EDU (Jing Zhou) wrote:
>  I have no idea how to change printer setup in delphi, e.g. switch printer
>driver.. Can anybody give me some hint. I'll be very appriciated.

Using the online help, look up Tprinter. TPrinter contains a list of
availible printer an ways to switch between them. RTFM!

Re:change printer setup in delphi

Jing-Z...@UIOWA.EDU (Jing Zhou) wrote:
>Hi, everybody:

>  I have no idea how to change printer setup in delphi, e.g. switch printer
>driver.. Can anybody give me some hint. I'll be very appriciated.

>Jing

Drop a TPrinterSetupDialog component on your form and execute it from
your menu.

Thats all.
==
Bob Small