Are transactions in Delphi possible with dBASE tables ?

I am in the process of rewriting a Visual Dbase app in Delphi. The dbase
app made good use of transactions to rollback updates when something
goes wrong. I can't figure how to do this in Delphi. I would appreciate
anyone shedding some light on this topic.

Thanks,
Reyaz.

R.Rah...@geac.com

Re:Are transactions in Delphi possible with dBASE tables ?

Reyaz Raheem wrote:

> I am in the process of rewriting a Visual Dbase app in Delphi. The dbase
> app made good use of transactions to rollback updates when something
> goes wrong. I can't figure how to do this in Delphi. I would appreciate
> anyone shedding some light on this topic.

> Thanks,
> Reyaz.

> R.Rah...@geac.comUnfortunatly for you, no.Transactions are not possible on anything but

SQL Databases. Sorry

Reyaz Raheem wrote:

> I am in the process of rewriting a Visual Dbase app in Delphi. The dbase
> app made good use of transactions to rollback updates when something
> goes wrong. I can't figure how to do this in Delphi. I would appreciate
> anyone shedding some light on this topic.

> Thanks,
> Reyaz.

> R.Rah...@geac.comUnfortunatly for you, no.Transactions are not possible on anything but

SQL Databases. Sorry