TeeChart incorrect print after zoom in.

Using Delphi 3 and TeeChart 3.0

Zoom in or out - displays perfect !!!
If you print after doing a zoom in ......
parts of graph (bottom or top) ,  which is now out of range ,
prints on paper.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Michael.
notra...@hotmail.com

Re:TeeChart incorrect print after zoom in.

If haven't had this problem with TeeChart 4, so I suggest you upgrade to
4.03 (or even 5.0, but that is not available yet for Delphi 3).
You can download the TeeChart 4.03 Pro Trial from www.teemach.com. This
trail contains the free standard components (included in Delphi) and
trial-versions of the professional components.

"Michael" <notra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Using Delphi 3 and TeeChart 3.0

> Zoom in or out - displays perfect !!!
> If you print after doing a zoom in ......
> parts of graph (bottom or top) ,  which is now out of range ,
> prints on paper.

> Any suggestions most welcome.

> Michael.
> notra...@hotmail.com