Apologies to the newsgroup

Earlier last week I posted what many took to be a pitiful plea for help
in a programing assignment.  I apprieciate all the help and advise
offered and I am terribly sorry for the way I came accross in the post.
I was pretty frantic when I composed the message due to the fact it was
after a long night of coding and error checking.   I successfully
completed the program and was able to turn it in early, I have yet to
recieve the grade for it.  I applaude the great deal of patience and
compassion that many of you have toward us students that may post here
pleading for help without defining the problem.

                                                        sincerly,
                                                        Ken Steiner