PLEASE HELP ME, BY 6/29 MIDNIGHT

In dire need of help. My future seems not to be in programming, but my
future does depend on me grade.
 I have what is probably a simple program do on Monday the 30th for a
final, but I do not understand arrays and records of arrays. To much
info to be taking in summer school. Can someone please help me or send
me to someone who can.

Thanks to anyone
Frank Madrie    fran...@applink.net

program := Pascal program to input 3 exam scores for each of a user
specified number of students constituting a class. The prossesing done
by the program should consist of the following step, not necessarily in
this sequence.
1. promt user to enter name and three scores for each student.
2. input name and three scores for each
3. find avg of the 3 scores for each student. The avg is referred to
as    the number grade in the following.
4. find student with highest and lowest number grade.
5. assign a letter for each student  A := 100 to 89.5;   B := 89.4 to
79.5;  C79.4 to 69.5;  D 69.4 to 64.5;  and  F 64.4 to 0.0;
6. count the number of students with each letter grade.
7. find class avg, that is, the avg of the number grades for all
students.

Re:PLEASE HELP ME, BY 6/29 MIDNIGHT

In article <33B5A955.1...@applink.net>, fran...@applink.net writes

>In dire need of help. My future seems not to be in programming, but my
>future does depend on me grade.
> I have what is probably a simple program do on Monday the 30th for a
>final, but I do not understand arrays and records of arrays. To much
>info to be taking in summer school. Can someone please help me or send
>me to someone who can.

<snip>

Help can be obtained quite easily in this group *if* you have a problem
with understanding *why* something is not working properly, how can *I*
find out something about ..., anyone know of ..., etc.

Homework ? Sorry, we don't do homework.

--
Pedt Scragg <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

In principle,   is there uncertainty that
Heisenberg was working his best in chaos?

fran...@applink.net wrote:

> In dire need of help. My future seems not to be in programming, but my
> future does depend on me grade.
>  I have what is probably a simple program do on Monday the 30th for a
> final, but I do not understand arrays and records of arrays. To much
> info to be taking in summer school. Can someone please help me or send
> me to someone who can.

> Thanks to anyone
> Frank Madrie    fran...@applink.net

> program := Pascal program to input 3 exam scores for each of a user
> specified number of students constituting a class. The prossesing done
> by the program should consist of the following step, not necessarily in
> this sequence.
> 1. promt user to enter name and three scores for each student.
> 2. input name and three scores for each
> 3. find avg of the 3 scores for each student. The avg is referred to
> as    the number grade in the following.
> 4. find student with highest and lowest number grade.
> 5. assign a letter for each student  A := 100 to 89.5;   B := 89.4 to
> 79.5;  C79.4 to 69.5;  D 69.4 to 64.5;  and  F 64.4 to 0.0;
> 6. count the number of students with each letter grade.
> 7. find class avg, that is, the avg of the number grades for all
> students.

Thanks to everyone especially Allan, I'm forever grateful. Thanks

Other Threads