Excel save as Plan of Excel 4.0

Hi,

Please, how do I save a worbook from excel to a "Plan of  MSExcel
4.0(*.xls)", to
I open in F1book Component?

my code...

FileName:= 'c:\test.xls';
//FileFormat:= ??? (>> my doubt)
WorkBook.saveas(FileName,FileFormat,EmptyParam,
EmptyParam,EmptyParam,EmptyParam,

EmptyParam,EmptyParam,EmptyParam,EmptyParam,EmptyParam,1);

What do I put in FileFormat?

Tanks in advance.

Luciana

Re:Excel save as Plan of Excel 4.0

<<Luciana:
Please, how do I save a worbook from excel to a "Plan of
MSExcel 4.0(*.xls)"

Like this:

  WBk.SaveAs('C:\Docs\Excel sheets\TestHTML',
              xlExcel4, EmptyParam,
              EmptyParam, EmptyParam, EmptyParam,
              xlNoChange,  EmptyParam, EmptyParam,
              EmptyParam, EmptyParam, lcid);

What may be tripping you up is that the AccessMode
parameters for the SaveAs method isn't optional, although
it ought to be - you must specify e.g xlNoChange, as above.