Update a Timestamp field of a Paradox table using SQL command

Hi everyboby,

I need to know how can I update a Timestamp field of a Paradox table using
the Sql Editor of  the Database Desktop.

I had think that it could be sometinh like "UPDATE TableName SET TS_FIELD =
'08:00:00, 01/01/2000'" but it don't work.
The result was TS_FIELD = 08:00:00, 01/01/3000. What could be happening ????

Somebody can help me ?????

Thanks

Re:Update a Timestamp field of a Paradox table using SQL command

Try

UPDATE TableName SET TS_FIELD =
'01/01/2000 08:00:00 AM'

--