How can I check for tables ??

Hey there ..

I have an app with a lot of tables in it..
and its doing a lot of different things both by user input or by
itself..

How can I check to see if any of my tables are open  not(cloesed) ,
because
I will not allowed any of my users to close the app before every tables
are closed..

Bernt
Nettsenteret

Re:How can I check for tables ??

  It's pretty simple, so I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for:
But...    If Table1.Active = True then...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Bernt Wold wrote in message <35AE4B50.F190B...@online.no>...
>Hey there ..

>I have an app with a lot of tables in it..
>and its doing a lot of different things both by user input or by
>itself..

>How can I check to see if any of my tables are open  not(cloesed) ,
>because
>I will not allowed any of my users to close the app before every tables
>are closed..

>Bernt
>Nettsenteret

Re:How can I check for tables ??

>>How can I check to see if any of my tables are open  not(cloesed) ,
>>because  I will not allowed any of my users to close the app before every tables
>>are closed..

var
I: Integer;
begin
  with Database1 do
  for I := 0 to DataSetCount - 1 do
    if DataSets[I].Active then
      showMessage('Hey! '+DataSets[I].Name+ ' is open');
end;

=Bill=

Other Threads