Axis Scaling in TeeChart

I'd like to know, if there is the possibility to use TeeChart with other
than the predefined axis scaling (with or without editing the
Sourcecode) or is there other Delphiware, that can do this.

Thanks for help and any short information.

Re:Axis Scaling in TeeChart

If you are referring to the way Teechart draw axis labels, then yes, it is
possible
(without modifying the source code).

I have written a component which automatically enforces the engineering
style 1-2-5 rule on all axes.  It works very well in my estimation.

I was thinking about distributing this component if other people are
interested.

Steve E

Martina Moll wrote in message <364088DF.7...@wi.hs-wismar.de>...
>I'd like to know, if there is the possibility to use TeeChart with other
>than the predefined axis scaling (with or without editing the
>Sourcecode) or is there other Delphiware, that can do this.

>Thanks for help and any short information.

Other Threads