Board index » delphi » Registration Box Displays after 6 months.....Can't get rid of....

Registration Box Displays after 6 months.....Can't get rid of....

Hello all!

I just had a weird experience. My installation of D6E registration box
displays.

I re-register then I seem to be locked into an endless loop where it then
re-asks to go into the registration process or exit.
Exiting doesn't help it drops you out. Bypassing registration doesn't
work -- it locks you out of the application.

Any suggestions short of uninstalling and re-installing?

Doug

 

Re:Registration Box Displays after 6 months.....Can't get rid of....


Continued...

I have tried registering manually through the website. I still get an unable
to register after filling in all the information.

Next step I guess would be to do a D6Clean. Any suggestions.

Doug

"Douglas Development Group, L. L. C." <nos...@d-d-g.com> wrote in message
news:3c1cd2a2$1_2@dnews...

Quote
> Hello all!

> I just had a weird experience. My installation of D6E registration box
> displays.

> I re-register then I seem to be locked into an endless loop where it then
> re-asks to go into the registration process or exit.
> Exiting doesn't help it drops you out. Bypassing registration doesn't
> work -- it locks you out of the application.

> Any suggestions short of uninstalling and re-installing?

> Doug

Re:Registration Box Displays after 6 months.....Can't get rid of....


I uninstalled and then re-installed the application and tried
re-registering. Well it seems that I have exceeded my installation count...
off to customer service.

Doug....

"Douglas Development Group, L. L. C." <nos...@d-d-g.com> wrote in message
news:3c1cd6d4_1@dnews...

Quote
> Continued...

> I have tried registering manually through the website. I still get an
unable
> to register after filling in all the information.

> Next step I guess would be to do a D6Clean. Any suggestions.

> Doug

> "Douglas Development Group, L. L. C." <nos...@d-d-g.com> wrote in message
> news:3c1cd2a2$1_2@dnews...
> > Hello all!

> > I just had a weird experience. My installation of D6E registration box
> > displays.

> > I re-register then I seem to be locked into an endless loop where it
then
> > re-asks to go into the registration process or exit.
> > Exiting doesn't help it drops you out. Bypassing registration doesn't
> > work -- it locks you out of the application.

> > Any suggestions short of uninstalling and re-installing?

> > Doug

Re:Registration Box Displays after 6 months.....Can't get rid of....


Do a D6RegClean, run the install from the Delphi 6 CD, select Repair Delphi 6.
Once that is done, register your copy of Delphi 6 and it should start up fine.

"Douglas Development Group, L. L. C." wrote:

Quote
> Continued...

> I have tried registering manually through the website. I still get an unable
> to register after filling in all the information.

> Next step I guess would be to do a D6Clean. Any suggestions.

Regards,
Angel

--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

===========================================================
 Angel Martinez (Borland Software Corporation)

 http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
 http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
===========================================================

Other Threads