A little Application with a little Problem

Hi.

Im writin a little application, and I would like to add some
features.. but I dont know how to do it..

1. I would like it to appare  in the system tray when minimized, not
the taskbar.

2. When launched I whant it to test if it is allready running, and if
it is either close the running one, or itselfe.

Can some kind soul help me out here?

Thanks in Advanced
Gabrio.

PS. If replying through email (which I hope you do), Please remove the
nospam thingie from the address..

Re:A little Application with a little Problem

tosser wrote:

> Hi.

> Im writin a little application, and I would like to add some
> features.. but I dont know how to do it..

> 1. I would like it to appare  in the system tray when minimized, not
> the taskbar.

> 2. When launched I whant it to test if it is allready running, and if
> it is either close the running one, or itselfe.

> Can some kind soul help me out here?

> Thanks in Advanced
> Gabrio.

> PS. If replying through email (which I hope you do), Please remove the
> nospam thingie from the address..

Borland has a TI page at:
http://loki.borland.com/winbin/BDS.EXE?catalog+Delphi . I remember
seeing a procedure to detect whether an instance of your program is
already running.

The Delphi Super Page has components to put programs in the system tray:
http://SunSITE.icm.edu.pl/delphi/

Hope this helps.

Bill Taylor
b...@btechdesign.com