TP7.0 chat program?

Hello

Do you know where I can get a chat program (with source code) for TP7.0?

it would be like this

Computer: Hello
You: Hi
Computer: How are you?
You: I'm fine
Computer: That's good

like if I say something it would reconsige what I said and then it would
say something back.

like if I said

Shut Up!

the computer would say

no

or if I said

Whats up?

it would say nothing much

ok is there a program and source like that?

Please let me know
Arron

I know there is one for Qbasic! but I need one for TP7.0

Re:TP7.0 chat program?

On 1997-12-18 ar...@nemaine.com said:
   >Do you know where I can get a chat program (with source code) for
   >Computer: Hello
   >You: Hi
   >Computer: How are you?
   >You: I'm fine
   >Computer: That's good
   >Arron
   >I know there is one for Qbasic! but I need one for TP7.0
It's called an ELIZA program and I know I have a copy of some Pas source to
one on disk here. As soon as I figure out which one, I'll send it, okay?
Jay

jaywa...@gte.net

From the Lost Coffers of Hemingway Online!

Net-Tamer V 1.10.1  - Test Drive