WinRT-component for Delphi2 need! [empty]

In a computer communication so concise and to the point that I nearly
missed it, Computer Communication <r...@nplks.bash.ru> wrote:

[nothing]

If you mean WinCRT, try consol.zip at
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/archive/delphi/32freel.html. It looks pretty
groovy!

If you didn't, I am very sorry.

--
Bob Cousins, Software Engineer.
http://www.demon.co.uk/sirius-{*word*104}netics/

Re:WinRT-component for Delphi2 need! [empty]

On Sun, 23 Jun 1996 11:04:23 GMT, b...@lintilla.demon.co.uk (Bob

Cousins) wrote:
>In a computer communication so concise and to the point that I nearly
>missed it, Computer Communication <r...@nplks.bash.ru> wrote:

>[nothing]

>If you mean WinCRT, try consol.zip at
>http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/archive/delphi/32freel.html. It looks pretty
>groovy!

>If you didn't, I am very sorry.

>--
>Bob Cousins, Software Engineer.
>http://www.demon.co.uk/sirius-{*word*104}netics/
>*** Need some Delphi programming? Please email me if you do. ***

or .....

If you did mean WinRTala BlueWater Systems, I also would
be interested in hearing of any Delphi components based on
WinRt or something similar.

Gene

Other Threads