PLEASE ANSWER! [Executing commands on dos]

Hi again! In case no one read my previous message, here it is again...

I really ned an answer!

In delphi 2.0, I just want to make something to execute many dos
commands. I thought opening a dos box and sending the commands, but I
don't know how to open a dos box and I don't know hows to send keys.

I have several commands to send, so I don't want to reoppen a box
everytime, it would be too slow.

Thanx in advance.

                        pdm...@citenet.net

Re:PLEASE ANSWER! [Executing commands on dos]

pdmidl wrote:
> In delphi 2.0, I just want to make something to execute many dos
> commands. I thought opening a dos box and sending the commands, but I
> don't know how to open a dos box and I don't know hows to send keys.

> I have several commands to send, so I don't want to reoppen a box
> everytime, it would be too slow.

This is only a suggestion:
From your application, create a batch-file that contains all your
commands, and then execute that batch-file.

Holger

Re:PLEASE ANSWER! [Executing commands on dos]

How can you tell when the dos box is finished??

13-May-96 16:38 pdmidl wrote:
> Hi again! In case no one read my previous message, here it is again...

> I really ned an answer!

> In delphi 2.0, I just want to make something to execute many dos
> commands. I thought opening a dos box and sending the commands, but I
> don't know how to open a dos box and I don't know hows to send keys.

> I have several commands to send, so I don't want to reoppen a box
> everytime, it would be too slow.

> Thanx in advance.

>                       pdm...@citenet.net

Make DOS *.bat file and load it with WinExec or
use LoadModule to perform specific windows appearance.
HTH
--
Konstantin Kuzenko. Galilei Soft.(Kiev,Ukraine).

Other Threads