Big and Small characters in windows settings.

The setting is an OS thing, therefore you cannot prevent it changed.
You could however change it back.
I strongly advise against such measures.
The user may not like it.

Rene

bolran wrote:

> Hi everybody.
> Can I prevent in an application that the user set "Big/Small" characters in
> his windows?

> Can I force my application to use "Big or Small" Characters, indipendently
> from Windows settings?

> Or Can I recalculate the Heigth of my buttons, toolbars, ecc. dependently
> from windows settings?

Re:Big and Small characters in windows settings.

I want only set this setting for my application.

"Rene Tschaggelar" <tschagge...@dplanet.ch> ha scritto nel messaggio

> The setting is an OS thing, therefore you cannot prevent it changed.
> You could however change it back.
> I strongly advise against such measures.
> The user may not like it.

> Rene
> --
> Ing.Buero R.Tschaggelar - http://www.ibrtses.com

> bolran wrote:

> > Hi everybody.
> > Can I prevent in an application that the user set "Big/Small" characters
in
> > his windows?

> > Can I force my application to use "Big or Small" Characters,
indipendently
> > from Windows settings?

> > Or Can I recalculate the Heigth of my buttons, toolbars, ecc.
dependently
> > from windows settings?

Other Threads