Component doesnt show Hint!?!

Hi,

I found out that, if a Component is not enabled, the onHint function for the
particular Object doesn't work! It looks like, Showhint is set on false, but
it is not.

Any suggestions!??

Benjamin

Re:Component doesnt show Hint!?!

Which component are you noticing this one?  I knwo that with toolButtons this is
not true from my experiance.  Also what versiob of delphi are you seeing this
on?

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.

Other Threads