Delphi component for pdf files?

Is there a Delphi component available for viewing and/or printing pdf
files?

Re:Delphi component for pdf files?

Last time I stopped Torry's I saw a Delphi PDF component... I am not sure
how much control it provides... check it out... http://www.torry.ru/ when I
saw it, I was checking out the Top 20 listing...

HTH,
--Raymond

Buffalo Bob wrote in message <3693C5A8.23849...@inreach.com>...
>Is there a Delphi component available for viewing and/or printing pdf
>files?

Re:Delphi component for pdf files?

When you install Adobe Acrobat Reader, it provides an OCX that allows
viewing and printing PDF. You can just add that OCX to your Delphi
environment. The OCX is designed for use by web browsers to let them view
and print PDF, and Adobe doesn't support it for other uses, but it works
anyhow. The main problem is lack of documentation.

--
Kevin Davidson
QS Technologies, Inc.

Re:Delphi component for pdf files?

I need the same PDF control for a D3 app.  Went to torry.ru and spent an
hour browsing.  Found some other interesting stuff but nothing on PDF.
Couldn't see a Search button/feature anywhere.  Did anyone find what I'm
looking for?

Thanks

Kevin Davidson wrote in message <369A056B.9D8B4...@qsinc.com>...
>When you install Adobe Acrobat Reader, it provides an OCX that allows
>viewing and printing PDF. You can just add that OCX to your Delphi
>environment. The OCX is designed for use by web browsers to let them view
>and print PDF, and Adobe doesn't support it for other uses, but it works
>anyhow. The main problem is lack of documentation.

>Buffalo Bob wrote:

>> Is there a Delphi component available for viewing and/or printing pdf
>> files?

>--
>Kevin Davidson
>QS Technologies, Inc.
>Suite 1106 NationsBank Plaza, Greenville, SC 29601
>ke...@qsinc.com
>voice: (864) 232-2666 / fax: (864) 370-2230

Re:Delphi component for pdf files?

From my knowledge Adobe have an ActiveX control that comes with the viewer.
You should check out their site.

Glenn

Tony Tooley wrote in message <77qfmb$5...@forums.borland.com>...
>I need the same PDF control for a D3 app.  Went to torry.ru and spent an
>hour browsing.  Found some other interesting stuff but nothing on PDF.
>Couldn't see a Search button/feature anywhere.  Did anyone find what I'm
>looking for?

>Thanks

>Kevin Davidson wrote in message <369A056B.9D8B4...@qsinc.com>...
>>When you install Adobe Acrobat Reader, it provides an OCX that allows
>>viewing and printing PDF. You can just add that OCX to your Delphi
>>environment. The OCX is designed for use by web browsers to let them view
>>and print PDF, and Adobe doesn't support it for other uses, but it works
>>anyhow. The main problem is lack of documentation.

>>Buffalo Bob wrote:

>>> Is there a Delphi component available for viewing and/or printing pdf
>>> files?

>>--
>>Kevin Davidson
>>QS Technologies, Inc.
>>Suite 1106 NationsBank Plaza, Greenville, SC 29601
>>ke...@qsinc.com
>>voice: (864) 232-2666 / fax: (864) 370-2230

Other Threads