Grids Grids Grids

Whenever I exit a grid (DBGrid, tringgrid, Drawgrid), the Cell that had the
focus turns blue (clActiveCaption??), which I doen't want.What can I do to
avoid this ??
I also doen't like, that a grid that's to big for the screen jumps to its
most left position when I click at it , when it's at the most right
position.

Re:Grids Grids Grids

rogler <hrog...@ping.at> wrote in article
<01bcffcf$5c2b8380$abbf9ac1@nt-server>...

> Whenever I exit a grid (DBGrid, tringgrid, Drawgrid), the Cell that had
the
> focus turns blue (clActiveCaption??), which I doen't want.What can I do
> avoid this ??

s the DBGrid.Options set to [dgAlwaysShowSelection]?

>Regards

John Trenton

Other Threads