BDE App Hangs when run -- BDE Admin hangs.

I have an app that runs fine in the IDE, but, after installing it and trying
to run it, it hangs.

I install it :  This goes fine.
I run it :  It just 'sits there', presumably 'spinning it's wheels'

Also:  The BDE Administrator in the control panel hangs when run.

What in the world have I done to my app?

TIA,

Eddie

Re:BDE App Hangs when run -- BDE Admin hangs.

If Windows display properties says 16 colors this exact problem occurs.
Eddie Bush wrote:
> I have an app that runs fine in the IDE, but, after installing it and trying
> to run it, it hangs.

> I install it :  This goes fine.
> I run it :  It just 'sits there', presumably 'spinning it's wheels'

> Also:  The BDE Administrator in the control panel hangs when run.

> What in the world have I done to my app?

> TIA,

> Eddie

Other Threads