circular data link

When I use tdblookupcombo, the message is " circular data link"
anyone can help me..?

Re:circular data link

That usually means that your lookup table and the datasource for the combo box
point to the same dataset.  Your lookup table should be its own TTable or TQuery
and the Datasource/DataField should point to a different dataset.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance