Making Dialup Networking Connection

I would like to be able to test for an existing DUN connection or
initiate a connection from within an application.  Something like
Quicken 6 does.

Has anyone done this?  So far, I haven't even found any documentation
for any API functions.

sho...@concentric.net

Re:Making Dialup Networking Connection

Steven F. Holle wrote:

> I would like to be able to test for an existing DUN connection or
> initiate a connection from within an application.  Something like
> Quicken 6 does.

> Has anyone done this?  So far, I haven't even found any documentation
> for any API functions.

> sho...@concentric.net

Steven,

Look into the RAS functions, such as RasDial and RasEnumEntries.

/Christer, c...@rekoab.se

Other Threads