Select from two databases SQL Aywhere

1.How to make select from two databases (SQL Anywhere)!
-
For example:
Select db1."DBA".AUTHOR.FIO1 as FIO from db1."DBA".AUTHOR
union
select db2."DBA".firms.ShortFirm as FIO from db2."DBA".firms
-
2. I make a function in db, for example test().
Only function creator can run this one!
When other user try running this function,
(select dba.test())
then he get an error! "near ("
How to fix it?
-
--
Thanks...
klo...@tv-park.kiev.ua; (+38 044) 419-87-68 - work

Re:Select from two databases SQL Aywhere

1.How to make select from two databases (SQL Anywhere)!
-
For example:
Select db1."DBA".AUTHOR.FIO1 as FIO from db1."DBA".AUTHOR
union
select db2."DBA".firms.ShortFirm as FIO from db2."DBA".firms
-
2. I make a function in db, for example test().
Only function creator can run this one!
When other user try running this function,
(select dba.test())
then he get an error! "near ("
How to fix it?
-