runtime InterBase database creation

Now I migrating from InteBase components to dbExpress in C++ Builder.
When I usin IB there was a method CreateDatabase(). Then I was able SQL
query with "create table" statement & ...
How I can runtime create database when using Interbase driver in
dbExprees???
Thanks all.

Re:runtime InterBase database creation

> Now I migrating from InteBase components to dbExpress in C++ Builder.
> When I usin IB there was a method CreateDatabase(). Then I was able SQL
> query with "create table" statement & ...
> How I can runtime create database when using Interbase driver in
> dbExprees???

You can't.

--

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase & Firebird
Firebird Workbench - the developer tool for Firebird
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."

Other Threads