Embedding a Form within a TPanel

Hello,

I have embedded a Form with in TPanel and it works fine, except I am unable
to position the cursor inside the controls like TEdit. by clicking the
mouse. Any idea how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

R K Scharma

Re:Embedding a Form within a TPanel

I don't know why, but you have to set the border style of the child form to
bsNone for it to work right.

"R K Scharma" <r...@asianetonline.net> wrote in message

> Hello,

> I have embedded a Form with in TPanel and it works fine, except I am
unable
> to position the cursor inside the controls like TEdit. by clicking the
> mouse. Any idea how to do this.

> Thanks in advance.

> R K Scharma

Re:Embedding a Form within a TPanel

Thank You Paul for your response. Let me try out this.

Regards

R K Scharma

"Paul" <p...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> I don't know why, but you have to set the border style of the child form
> bsNone for it to work right.

> "R K Scharma" <r...@asianetonline.net> wrote in message
> > Hello,

> > I have embedded a Form with in TPanel and it works fine, except I am
> unable
> > to position the cursor inside the controls like TEdit. by clicking the
> > mouse. Any idea how to do this.

> > Thanks in advance.

> > R K Scharma

Re:Embedding a Form within a TPanel

Thank You Paul. It works fine, when I made it bsNone.

Other Threads